The Center for Social Development (CSD) gratefully acknowledges the generous financial support:
● Mr. Randall Fowler and Mr. Philip Butler, USA generously donated USD 3,000 (Three Thousand Dollar)
on October 15, 2013 through Ms. Chea Vannath, CSD Senior Advisor.
● JPF FOUNDATION Ltd., Contribution: USD 5,000 (Five Thousand Dollar) on April 18, 2012.
● Ms. Chea Vannath, CSD Senior Advisor, Donation: USD 550 (Five Hundred and Fifty Dollar) on January 2011.
● Mr. Vi Houi, President, CSD Board of Directors, Donation: USD 100 (One Hundred Dollar) on January 2011.
● Mr. and Mrs. Scott and Moira Gentry (USA) for their contribution of USD 100 (One Hundred Dollar) on October 30, 2010.
CSD's Activities 2013
- 15 October 2013,
CSD: T-shirts Printing & Distribution.
- 09 October 2013 at the Raffles Hotel Le Royal
in Phnom Penh "The Rule of Law in ASEAN"
by Human Rights Resource Centre, HRRC
- 23 September 2013 at the Eden Park Restaurant.
CISA's Annual Meeting.
- 26 August 2013 at the CISA Meeting Room.
CISA's Capacity Building Training on "Anti-Corruption
Law and Complaint Mechanism".
Cambodia-Korea-TI Joint Symposium
"Fighting Corruption to Achieve Development"
on August 23, 2010 at Sunway Hotel, Cambodia
Bluekorea, BSDA, CSD, KACS and
Office Address: No. 216, Phlauv Lum Mat Tonle, Prek Leap, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia, P.O. Box 1346
Copyright © 1999 Center for Social Development (CSD). All rights reserved
- ថ្ងៃទី ៩ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៤ នៅអាគារ ICF/KSSA រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ សិក្ខាសាលាពិគ្រោះយោបល់ ស្ដីពី យុទ្ធសាស្ដ្រតស៊ូមតិរួម សម្រាប់
លើកកំពស់បរិយាកាសអំណោយផលក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា សហការរៀបចំដោយអង្គការចំនួន៤ CCC, API, TI and CHRAC
- 9 July 2014 at ICF/KSSA Center, Phnom Penh
"Common Advocacy Strategic to Improved Enabling
Environment in Cambodia".
Organized by: CCC, API, TI and CHRAC.
- 7 July 2014 at CHRAC Office, CHRAC Leaders Strategic
meeting "The International Covenant on Civil and Political
- 30 June 2014 at Sunway Hotel, Phnom Penh
"Consultation on the Situation of Land Rights and the
Corporate Responsibility for the Promotion o Human
Rights". Organized by: CHRAC, HRTF, NGO Forum and
- 20 June 2014 at the Leaders of CHRAC Members
meeting "Common discussion on CHRAC position
on Land Issues and Important Strategies of Interventions".
- 19 February 2014 at the CHRAC Monthly Member
meeting "Presentation of case studies on land issue,
NGOs advocacy on case of 21 detainee and
CHRAC update on KRT project"
- 02 January 2014 at the CHRAC Member Meeting
"2013 achievement and proposed actions for 2014,
Discussion and comment on this year actions".