The Center for Social Development (CSD) gratefully acknowledges the generous financial support:
● Mr. Van Sar, CSD Consultant Donation: USD 500 (Five Hundred Dollar) on June 22, 2015.
● Ms. Randy Fowler, USA generously donated USD 300 (Three Hundred Dollar)
on June 12, 2015 through
Mr. Vi Houi, President, CSD Board of Directors / Executive Director (Interim).
● Mr. Randy Fowler and Mr. Philip Butler, USA generously donated USD 3,000 (Three Thousand Dollar)
on October 15, 2013 through Ms. Chea Vannath, CSD Senior Advisor.
● JPF FOUNDATION Ltd., Contribution: USD 5,000 (Five Thousand Dollar) on April 18, 2012.
● Ms. Chea Vannath, CSD Senior Advisor, Donation: USD 550 (Five Hundred and Fifty Dollar) on January 2011.
● Mr. Vi Houi, President, CSD Board of Directors, Donation: USD 100 (One Hundred Dollar) on January 2011.
● Mr. and Mrs. Scott and Moira Gentry (USA) for their contribution of USD 100 (One Hundred Dollar) on October 30, 2010.
Office Address: No. 216, Phlauv Lum Mat Tonle, Prek Leap, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Copyright © 1999 Center for Social Development (CSD). All rights reserved
- 13 February 2015 at the Spoon Restaurant, Phnom Penh, CSD Board of Directors Meeting on " Project Title: Ethic Leadership " continue discussion of Lok Van Sar's Concept Paper from 30 January 2015.
Dr. Sieng Huy, draft activity related Lok Van Sar's concept paper for starting CSD.
Cooperate with the other local NGOs: YRDP and GGAC.
- 30 January 2015 at the Spoon Restaurant, Phnom Penh, CSD Board of Directors Meeting on "Concept for the ELITE PROJECT" by Lok Van Sar, Fomer CSD Consultant.
- ថ្ងៃទី ៩ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៤ នៅអាគារ ICF/KSSA រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ សិក្ខាសាលាពិគ្រោះយោបល់ ស្ដីពី យុទ្ធសាស្ដ្រតស៊ូមតិរួម សម្រាប់
លើកកំពស់បរិយាកាសអំណោយផលក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា សហការរៀបចំដោយអង្គការចំនួន៤ CCC, API, TI and CHRAC
- 9 July 2014 at ICF/KSSA Center, Phnom Penh
"Common Advocacy Strategic to Improved Enabling
Environment in Cambodia".
Organized by: CCC, API, TI and CHRAC.
- 7 July 2014 at CHRAC Office, CHRAC Leaders Strategic
meeting "The International Covenant on Civil and Political
- 30 June 2014 at Sunway Hotel, Phnom Penh
"Consultation on the Situation of Land Rights and the
Corporate Responsibility for the Promotion o Human
Rights". Organized by: CHRAC, HRTF, NGO Forum and
- 20 June 2014 at the Leaders of CHRAC Members
meeting "Common discussion on CHRAC position
on Land Issues and Important Strategies of Interventions".
- 19 February 2014 at the CHRAC Monthly Member
meeting "Presentation of case studies on land issue,
NGOs advocacy on case of 21 detainee and
CHRAC update on KRT project"
- 02 January 2014 at the CHRAC Member Meeting
"2013 achievement and proposed actions for 2014,
Discussion and comment on this year actions".
CSD's Activities 2013
- 15 October 2013,
CSD: T-shirts Printing & Distribution.
- 09 October 2013 at the Raffles Hotel Le Royal
in Phnom Penh "The Rule of Law in ASEAN"
by Human Rights Resource Centre, HRRC
- 23 September 2013 at the Eden Park Restaurant.
CISA's Annual Meeting.
- 26 August 2013 at the CISA Meeting Room.
CISA's Capacity Building Training on "Anti-Corruption
Law and Complaint Mechanism".
Cambodia-Korea-TI Joint Symposium
"Fighting Corruption to Achieve Development"
on August 23, 2010 at Sunway Hotel, Cambodia
Bluekorea, BSDA, CSD, KACS and